Below is a summary of the policies outlined
in our formal rentalagreement. This page is meant as an overview only.
There is a security deposit requirement (the
amount depends on the size of the group and if there are any pets). The
security deposit is refunded in its entirety within 30 days if there is
no damage to the property and no extra cleaning is required. We request
50% deposit of the total charges to reserve the dates, with the
remainder due 60 days prior to arrival.
you have any questions, be sure to contact us!
Arrival and Departure
- Checkin time is 4 pm, checkout
time is 10 am.
- There is $150/hour charge for early arrival
and late departure, as our housekeepers need to be able to prepare the
property for arriving guests in a timely manner.
- Please contact us to check if an early arrival or late departure may be possible - we would be happy to accomodate in the absense of the back to back reservations.
- Beach pass not left in the house upon
departure will incur a full replacement fee, which will be deducted
from your security deposit.
- Any reservation obtained under false
pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit
and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- Occupancy may not exceed maximum
occupancy specified in the lease. No additional sleeping arrangements
are to be brought onto the property.
- No more than two cars are
allowed in the driveway without prior written permission.
- The properties may not be used for
functions or gatherings involving more than the maximum occupancy.
- There is a non refundable pet fee of $150
per week or $30 per day.
- No pets or animals other than the ones
specified in the lease are allowed on the premises.
- Any evidence of unauthorized pets will cause the termination of occupancy and forfeiture of security deposit.
- You will clean up after your pet.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
- Any evidence of smoking will cause the termination of occupancy and forfeiture of security deposit.
- A damage deposit is required. The amount
of the damage deposit depends on the size of the party.
- An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental fee is required to secure the reservation.
- The balance of rent and the damage deposit is
due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- All cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of 15% of rental cost.
- If you cancel your reservation, we will immediately refund the damage deposit and the
- We will refund the rental amount if the property is re-rented for the same dates. Otherwise, no rental fees will be refunded.
- Early departure does not warrant any
refund of rent or deposit.
- Changes in furniture, decor, or
amenities, or inconveniences such as power outages, road closures,
weather conditions, acts of God, terrorism, presence of mold or
airborne spores, alleric reactions, sensitivity to cleaning supplies
used, neighborhood construction, neighborhood, camp noise or road
noise, will not allow you to reduce or eliminate the rate of your stay.
- We strongly encourage you to obtain travel
insurance to protect
against an event where you may need to cancel your reservation. CSA Travel Protection plan offers TRIP CANCELLATION plan designed specifically for vacationers booking vacation rental accomodations.
- Our vacation home privately owned; the
owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that
occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- The owners are not responsible for the
loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- By accepting this reservation, it is
agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm
arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to
use the premise.
- In the event of any fire, casualty, or
natural disaster, the tenant agrees to hold the landlord harmless. If
such an event requires the tenant vacating the property, the landlord
agrees to refund monies based on a mutually agreed settlement.
- While we have some child-safe features in
our home, we do not, by any means, guarantee our home to be safe for
children. Supervise your children carefully at all times.
- We supply bed linens and bath towels.
Please do not remove our towels or linens from the premises.
- Neither you nor your guests will use
illegal drugs on the property.
- You will take care not to play
excessively loud music or otherwise create a nuisance to the neighbors.
- You will comply with house rules that are
posted in the informational binder at the property.
- You are responsible for
maintaining the rental in a clean condition during occupancy and must
leave it in the same condition as when you checked-in. You
are responsible for any damage, breakage, or loss to the
property outside of ordinary wear and tear or damage by unavoidable
casualties such as fire, etc.
- If you are unable to
view the property prior to entering into a lease, neither the landlord,
nor their agents shall be held responsible if the property does not
meet your expectations.
- You may not lease or sublet, nor permit
others to occupy the property without prior written approval of the
- In the event that the tenant violates any
provision of the lease, the landlord shall be entitled to retain the
- You will notify us promptly of any damage
or problems that arise.
- Unless there’s an emergency, we
will notify you 24 hours in advance prior to entering the property
during your rental period.
Homes :: Hyannisport
Hideaway :: Lewis
Bay Retreat :: Bayview Getaway
Compound :: Why
stay with us? :: Amenities
and Policies :: Guestbook
:: Availability and
Rates :: Photo
Albums :: Local
Attractions :: Contact
Julia Kasparova and Chuck
Packard, 87 Thomas Dr Marlborough, MA 01752